AR on shaun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
EDIT**: Changing the title to AR on That Dude, after talking to shaun he said it's not him, first he was acting like it's him i told him i'll make AR on him he didn't say anything after making the AR he decided to say it's not him.

Your Steam/In-game Name
: Mofidos

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: That Dude

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44627859

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I believe the user broke 3.4 as shooting two officers over a ticket infront of 3 npc's in a public place risking his life over 1k ticket, one of his friends were harassing me i put him in cuffs and i told him to face the vehicle because he seems a little suspicious and telling me i can't search him, after the user faced the vehicle shaun came from nowhere and shot me and another officer with a deagle

PS, please don't denie it just because he made it out or some bs, we were only 2 officers on duty, if more officers were on duty and responded he wouldn't be alive

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: n/a

Btw they taking my AR's as a joke never being serious, they take it like they're always gonna get away from them, this AR is 100 percent right

http://imgur.com/rfjWXvi

Just wanna add one more thing, shaun and his friends taking the server as a troll i caught them shooting each others as cops, i asked his friend why you shot him? he said shaun started it.

http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...678/09BCD22B673AE6A4788FDF0701F4220E152C26E1/

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pretty sure the last part of your AS was when a huge shooting was going on at regal, we weren't killing each other....

User0

I didn't kill anyone at the gas station staff can get logs

Reaction score
I was the one who killed you genius, I shot you both and instantly went into hiding. You were talking what looked to be madness to us, so Gino told you to leave and that he's not trying to be rude, you then proceed to cuff him, and force him to face the vehicle so you can search him and you confiscated his gun not knowing his intentions with it or the legal matters of it. I didn't shoot you over for a ticket, because you claimed he broke 10.1, which can get him four years in prison, plus the charges for the illegal machete could make it 6 years. You were acting very unprofessional as a police officer, hence: -Support

Last edited:

User0

I told you multiple times I never shot anyone at the gas station yet you kept going on in OOC saying that it was me and you didn't need to explain anymore.
86125663bfb6ab4e374cf4c8720a6195.png

Even above TOMMY admitted to shooting you but, you even commented on his post acknowledging that he was the one yet you still keep saying it was me.
41bd96ab3901cac736ac8df54cb2148a.png

Wrong it is not 100% percent right as you failed to research who did what even though the answers are clear in front of you.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The user who shot the two cops will be banned for one month because of his actions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.