AR on Shokron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
*Involved* I was there at the time and he was actually shooting at a TFU and after we killed all cops he relised he kill you by accident, it was a mistake from Shokron

Reaction score
Lets be honest here, the last thing i need is to shoot you while im being attacked by cops.
its simple crossfire, if u know theres a situation going on around you why would u ran towards it, u kinda had it coming.
next time just stay away instead of running towards the shootout like u are looking to get shot.
[DOUBLEPOST=1518814897,1518802415][/DOUBLEPOST]

Reaction score
Involved,
I called shokron to flank cops at projex ,as you can see in his video that been posted you died in a crossfire but also the shots began like way way before your death around 5minutes ish,
so what i dont understand is your actions
1) attempted to run into an active shootout with a shotgun in your back.
2) you werent involved or called to go there.
maybe because you heard the AS50 shots and wanted to nick it when he dies? no one knows anyway.

thats a bit 3.4 from your side to be fair you had nothing to do there in first place and run in an active shootout while not being apart of it at all and if you want i can give my prespective how it all started and prove that what you're implying is wrong your quote: "I ran towards it before shots started" is completely wrong because how can you ignore over 6 people dead on the ground and more and more cops responding,i bet you just wanted to nick that AS50 and failed badly.

Reaction score
why you guys gotta always put memes and shit like "l8r bish" in your ARs, all you're doing is spicing up the beef

Reaction score
@ReapZ As you can see in the video you are clearly armed and approaching a active gunfight of which you took no part in, you were merely crossfired although running into the gunfight when you had no association with us at all is in violation of breaking rule 3.4

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Don't run into a gunfight with a gun if you don't want to get shot.​

Status
Not open for further replies.