Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jake / Ophelia Arcaenus
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Matthew ? / Smokesomekeef
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User broke 3.4 and ran away at gun point.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
first of all u didnt wanna move away from my door then i asked u guys before all of this. then the officer was outside. but ya no excuse for what i was doing.. but srsly u didnt gp me all the way. becuse i was looking back and u did not have me on gp at all thats why i moved in to the corner and took out my gun.

Reaction score
vIWViQI.png

After thoroughly reviewing this action request, we have decided that despite @Smokesomekeef may have believed he was no longer held under direct gunpoint, that was no reason to place his life in utter risk given the circumstances of the situation (being completely outnumbered, etc.). @Ophelia kept you in their POV the entire time and you ultimately risked your life by attempting to evade the hold up. This unfortunately led to your death later in the situation. You had a possibility of surviving here.

As some general advice, you should always evaluate the situation before taking action on it. The player clearly kept their sights on you with intentions to harm you should you do anything out of the ordinary, which is clearly shown in the video - even though this may not match your own POV, @Smokesomekeef.

This action request was reviewed and accepted by @captain with the help of @blackdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.