AR on Smokesomekeef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Joneij / Alfred Wayne
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Smokesomekeef / Matthaus Gonzalves
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:486152040
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

User rammed me over when i asked him why did he take his gun out of the trunk and put it back.

3.4 put his life at risk for no reason at all.

I wasn't even going to do anything since its not illegal to take gun out of you trunk and put it back

[OOC] joneij: /MaMatthaus why did you kill me?
[OOC] Smokesomekeef: i told u i clicked wrong buttom bro
[OOC] Smokesomekeef: i clicked s instead of w

If you take look at the video i don't think it was mistake.

I wouldn't want to make this anyway but since it was so blatant that he just wanted to ram me over since he thought i was sweater cop or something.
@Smokesomekeef

Evidence (Demo Required): https://medal.tv/clips/44614619/d1337nFpAH2h

Last edited:
Reaction score
yes first of all i took my weapon out by mistake therefore i then took it in the trunk again. then came these 2 police officers and asked why. I said so it was a mistake and then i was about to drive I click on s instead of w and then back straight into him. strangely enough he died of it, I actually thought he would come back to life again as one normally will. i told him sorry and i didnt meant to do it.

Reaction score
and btw why u bitchin over this u. u died for 5 min and came to my apartment afterwards and asked me about why i drove u over so thats actually a rulebreak you self.

Reaction score
yes becuse the other officer began to shoot my car so i drove away becuse its pretty expensiv to fix

Mim

Reaction score
@Smokesomekeef Please use the reply feature on posts to give an opinion rather than spamming the thread with separate replies. You will find the reply button here:
SWITqiF.png

Please refrain from filling up the thread like you are now in future

Status
Not open for further replies.