Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Covid-19 Part 2 / Bailey Steward
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Rafael Slaughter
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51081375
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.9 Placing Props mid Raid to block entry
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Deleted member 4116

lmao imagine making a whole ass AR for 2 props, you’re 1 sad guy. Keep making petty ARs. But I probably understand why after calling my org sad cunts in OOC and getting upset getting shot in Bazaar. You literally lost nothing while being a cop I just placed 1 next to Capone stop getting sniped and floor banged like a bitch. And what entry is blocked? We're you gonna bunny hop through the window or something? What was being blocked? You’re able to get upstairs without anything blocking you as seen in your gyazo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hello :)

Both of the ladders were open and you decided to spawn a prop mid raid and block one of them. I got caught in said prop that you spawned mid raid causing me to get killed. Now I may have not lost anything but the rules are the rules, which have been broken here. And I completely disagree with "you're 1 sad guy" considering you are the one crying here not me ;p

Deleted member 4116

I got caught in said prop that you spawned mid raid causing me to get killed.
Nothing was blocked? How did you take this screenshot then? https://gyazo.com/b9d0847c1f9c58c032d1a19a9c12f198

And I completely disagree with "you're 1 sad guy" considering you are the one crying here not me ;p
You're the one making an AR because someone placed 1 prop, instead of crying to the admins on the forums do some raiding in-game qqqq git gud

Reaction score
b0d4cc2b1b299fa5d4757552d9766c96.jpg

https://gyazo.com/b0d4cc2b1b299fa5d4757552d9766c96
I got glitched through it because of the ladder, I also partially moved it since it wasn't frozen I got stuck in it causing me to die, this would have been avoided if no props were spawned.

Deleted member 4116

I had frozen it to the side and someone unfroze it so it fell on top off it, I'm glad to refund you your 5 min

Deleted member 4116

As seen in the gif you were literally shooting me and pretty sure hit me while I was physgunning it

Reaction score
You spawned it, you moved it ontop of the ladder and kept pushing it while one of your friend tried wall-banging us.

Deleted member 4116

@Alfie Not really, are you really affected by this that much? You didn't lose shit and make a whole ass thread for 2 props kinda petty. lol

Deleted member 4116

@Alfie you were literally up there though? Not my fault your aim is garbage, I still died and so did my friend. Dont blame your death on your aim.

Reaction score
@Sossa As I said I was above, glitched in the wooden board, the ladder glitched me up there and got stuck in the prop. couldnt move.

Status
Not open for further replies.