AR on Sossa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Don't know / Rafael Slaughter
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sossa
His/Her SteamID: Don't know
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, 3.6 Risked his life by sitting in his car watching us kill cops from 50 metres away
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Deleted member 4116

It would be good if you could provide evidence from your pov as well, would be helpful to get a better understanding of the situation as you’re making an AR with someone else’s evidence.

Gif: I waited for Muffin to come back from Projex as you can clearly see, I was not watching ur shootout.

Video: I picked up some people and dropped them off so they we’re able to get their car. Assuming they we’re gonna go back I went there as well. I did not know to my knowledge a shootout had happened, I did not pose any treat to you nor was I armed. Even if there was a shootout you can’t just randomly shoot every car that drives past / in, warn them first to leave then shoot.

With your 8 months playtime you should know better what you can and cannot do.

Deleted member 4116

No I wasn’t, you can see as soon as you start shooting me Muffin comes from Projex in his Tesla, second off your shootout is like 50/100 meter away from where I am, even further away than the middle of bazaar. How come you didn’t shoot the people at Bazaar?

Reaction score
Denied

Reviewed with @Inchs

@Sossa in the future be careful with places where people you don't know/ don't base with carrying m4s on their back you obviously know there is something wrong, so either pull through armed or leave

Status
Not open for further replies.