AR on Sossa & J2K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Covid-19 Part 2
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sossa / Rafael Slaughter & J2K / Jamal Ross
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51081375 & STEAM_0:1:53115398
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 Putting their life at risk over a 10.1 ticket which wasn't even on them.
Evidence (Demo Required):

@Synatec

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
This was already dealt with in game i'm pretty sure. You started hitting my friend as he was backing off which was doing a lot of damage to him, so I backed it. You're a fucking racist #BLM

Reaction score
How am I a racist? Also this was going to be dealt with however staff needed some more evidence from demos so while I was gathering that one of you if not both of you had left the server, therefore an Action Request had to be made. - Was told to make an AR by staff.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You take a long time to gather evidence then, considering I was on the server 2 hours prior to this. As stated in the sit I backed my friend you was beating to death as he was backing off. Punched you once to get you off him then you two start fighting again and with knowing Sossa is most likely low I get involved again as I'd rather kill a racist cop killing my friend. You also kept dragging Douglas whilst this was all going on too, not very realistic is it? idk why you carried on chasing him as he backed up hitting him. We're also role playing as BLM protesters

Reaction score
Again how am I being racist? I just wanted to give a ticket to that man over 10.1 Harassment? and how was I exactly killing your friend as you said? I just had my nightstick out to tell him to back off, he threw first punch so I hit him, he kept on punching and then you joined etc etc, I defended myself I never attacked first.

I'm new to using demos and shit so yes I might take a bit more time to find the tick and correct demo. Also I had to leave so I was told to make an AR, and here we are. " You also kept dragging Douglas whilst this was all going on too, not very realistic is it?" So I have 1 hand? 1 hand on his cuffs, the other wielding a baton.
" he was backing off" He had his fists out while approaching me and still threw punches.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Alfie Doesn't justify you chasing after him and still hitting him again, he wasn't approaching you. " He had his fists out while approaching me and still threw punches." this clip says otherwise

Look at that video, I don't see him approaching you. If you're tryna value your own life you don't keep dragging the suspect. You'll also see I punched you once to get you off him then you two start fighting again so I kill the racist cop.

Reaction score
At that point I wanted him in cuffs to charge him with physical assault, and he wouldn't stand still would he? still with his fists out spamming crouch.

Reaction score
Accepted

@Sossa will receive a 1 week ban for 3.4 - You were attacking the Officer just because Douglas punched him, he was only receiving a ticket and this was pretty obvious. This would get you a punishment from the Officer as well, probably going to jail.

@Jamal will receive a warning for 3.4 - Same reason except you also shot the Officer which was not worth the risk considering he was getting released after getting his ticket.

Reviewed with @SpaceShots & @flugs

Status
Not open for further replies.