• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5920

Your Steam/In-game Name: Ethan Belinsky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Stav Abergal
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108145691
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Decided to come back and flank to kill cops only 15 minutes after dying in the same raid.
Evidence:

55a912a78096c1f428bde1304c64b59d.png

2f8d6cb07492322e98a51ef99a22eb17.png

Deleted member 5920

Was talking to @The HitMan after respawning and apparently, he also ran away under direct gunpoint when stopped, Maybe Callum can clarify :)

I did kind of have a view of this but I wasn't close enough for it to be clear IMO.

Reaction score
like you said i came back to kill cops but i didnt raid again ... and its didnt was after 15 min i came after 25 +

Reaction score
and why you came back after you die ?? when you see police and shotout 3.4 not a smart idea

Deleted member 5920

like you said i came back to kill cops but i didnt raid again

5.3 Raiding
Civilians are not allowed to raid, or assist others who are raiding, an occupied property more than 3 times in a 60 minute period, or raid the same property more than twice in a 60 minute period. If a civilian has died whilst raiding a property, they must wait 30 minutes after they have respawned before attempting to raid, or assist others in raiding that property.

and its didnt was after 15 min i came after 25 +

And you can see the logs clearly, I killed you at 1:32PM and you died again at 1:47PM, that is not 25 minutes, that is 15 minutes. Please do not try to lie.

and why you came back after you die ?? when you see police and shotout 3.4 not a smart idea

I came back because my NLR was over and I thought the raid was over, I saw TFU leaving. When I got there I was informed by TFU that you were still inside and could I please move the car from inside as it was preventing him from moving. @Janice can confirm this. Before I could leave after moving it you came back and killed TFU and me in crossfire.

Reaction score
There was no indication the shootout was ongoing because the kids inside did fuck all but sit with their thumb up their arse, I went to the medic and he was at Farm when I came back. He said he had keys so I asked him to open the doors and move the raptor then to leave :)

Reaction score
5.3 Raiding
Civilians are not allowed to raid, or assist others who are raiding, an occupied property more than 3 times in a 60 minute period, or raid the same property more than twice in a 60 minute period. If a civilian has died whilst raiding a property, they must wait 30 minutes after they have respawned before attempting to raid, or assist others in raiding that property.

And you can see the logs clearly, I killed you at 1:32PM and you died again at 1:47PM, that is not 25 minutes, that is 15 minutes. Please do not try to lie.

I came back because my NLR was over and I thought the raid was over, I saw TFU leaving. When I got there I was informed by TFU that you were still inside and could I please move the car from inside as it was preventing him from moving. @Janice can confirm this. Before I could leave after moving it you came back and killed TFU and me in crossfire.

first of all cant be logs can say i die in 1:47pm again cuz there is no again i didnt die when i flank cops second think i didnt know i cant flank if i die on raid ik i cant raid thus propety again i need to wait 30 min
and tfu didnt leave becuse my friend was still alive there and he call for backup

Deleted member 5920

first of all cant be logs can say i die in 1:47pm again

My mistake, you came back and killed TFU at 1:47PM.

i didnt know i cant flank if i die on raid ik i cant raid thus propety again i need to wait 30 min

I don't want to make petty ARs but if you read up on the rules then I am happy to close this.

tfu didnt leave becuse my friend was still alive there and he call for backup

And finally, TFU literally just said he went to medic and back which I mistook for the raid being over as TFU were leaving.

Reaction score
i realy didnt know i cant flank my raid if i die sorry and sorry for killing you but you too why did you back when you hear gun shot but still sorry

Deleted member 5920

I didn't hear gunshots. But I accept the apology, no need in being petty about this. Can a staff member close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.