AR on Stav Abergal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Cody Garrett

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Stav Abergal

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108145691

Why Should This Player Be Punished: The user broke 3.4 by running away under gunpoint. If it was a fast car it would have been okay in my opinion but this car he used was a slow car and realistically I would have had time to shoot him in the head if it was a thing on the server.

Evidence:

Reaction score
first of all my car is not slow so I'm still able to run away I didn't was in direct gp my car didn't stop i was still moving and able to run away with out getting hart

Reaction score
Let's let the staff decide. In my opinion this is kinda on the limit whether it's breaking the rules or not. On some points I agree with you Stav, but you would be dead if the server was realistic enough that I was able to shoot through the windows which is the point why I'm making this action request. We need to look at things from a realistic perspective, not how the server works because it's a roleplay server.

Let me explain. The server does not support shooting through car's windows but you can do that in real life. You will have to play the situation like it would be real life and it is not an excuse that you were not under direct gunpoint just because you were inside the car protected by the unbreakable car windows. I indeed was not gunpointing you but you don't see it from your perspective if I'm gunpointing you or the door under you.

In my opinion I had enough time to shoot you through the window and take you down while you were trying to escape under the gunpoint but it's really up to staff to decide if I had enough time to shoot you down or not.

Reaction score
in my opinion cop need to follow the laws to and not go in red light on intersection or start shot with no warning like pull over cuz i dint know the alerm from bank start so i was not warry about warrent

Reaction score
in my opinion cop need to follow the laws to and not go in red light on intersection or start shot with no warning like pull over cuz i dint know the alerm from bank start so i was not warry about warrent

I told you to get out the car before I started trying to shoot your tires out. You will have to make an IA complaint if you feel like I did something wrong as an officer.

Reaction score
Accepted-ish

The situation happened very quickly and the car was already starting to move as soon as it happened and therefore I will give stav the benefit of the doubt and leave it here seeing as nobody was really impacted that negatively from this. (Also as the user is currently in a 3 month ban, extension is not really needed)

If you have any further questions, message me on the forums.

Thanks for submitting an AR, have a good day.​

Status
Not open for further replies.