AR On Stav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Frankie Rankin/Frankie Rankin
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:N0oni:D_kiki/Stav "Unknown"
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108145691
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Becuase She Screamed KOS And Got 2 Cops Killed Over 2 Mins In Jail
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: 5000~

A1L

Reaction score
Involved

Told Frankie to pull over the Tesla, after he was going to do so, you can clearly see the video she was recklessy driving and Frankie told me that over the radio, I heard frankie over the radio saying that they were saying "KOS KOS KOS KOS", then moments later I saw their life alert, I responded and saw the people gunpointing the Suburbs Storage, so I decided to use lethal force for killing my fellow colleague. Frankie has told me that no one even said about the warrant and that Stav brought it up in the Traffic stop(as seen in the video), although Frankie said they're under arrest for Reckless driving.

A1L

Reaction score
was gonna arrest for murdder didnt know was that 2years and that was 10k ticket aswall

You had a warrant from the Deputy Chief to give you a 10k ticket for Murder as some officer randomly removed it from you, and you knew you got the 10k ticket and sentenced to two years, don't play dumb as I've looked at the Police Database and I was on at that time, you weren't going in for murder.

Also Stav, how the FUCK can you have a warrant for murder when YOU LITERALLY JUST CAME ON DUTY AND RESIGNED WHEN FRANKIE CAME ON? PMSL look at the logs, you're just chatting the most utter shit rn

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Being as the user already has a 3 week ban on the system, it will not be extended however this will be added in to the reasoning of that ban​

Status
Not open for further replies.