AR on Stomper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Xhantium Harper / Xhantium *Tuborg
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Stomper / Dont remember IG name
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96447027
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I believe he broke 2.5 by just randomly walking up to me in bazar and shooting me in the head. i believe it might also have been abit too public hence why I will add 2.1, but staff can decide on that.
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!9oh01C4S!gRdPSWO3dNqGPuJL4sId_rqKuI64XCI2WGL7zrMjZjc
Tick: 11900

Reaction score
Its already bad enough you went out your way to make an ar but just to straight up lie and say it was no reason at all is just petty. We both know I told you the reason after you whine about it in OOC

Reaction score
You raided my shop, you were killed for it. Pretty simple reason here, we hid your body and made a quick escape. We were never arrested.

Reaction score
//on phone
Venomine im posting it because he reacted on it after he had died which he shouldn't because of nlr.
Im certain i also had died since the raid which is another reason that this is 2.5

Reaction score
He told me in org chat that you raided our shop so I took the information I got icly, who would ask if it was yesterday? Thats just a dumbass question. In roleplay I work with a criminal org im not about to ask a bunch of dumbass questions.

Reaction score
I don't know why my post was deleted before figuring out if I was involved or not, which I was, I was backing up Stomper as he did it. If I remember what I last said it was probably along the lines of "You got yourself shot, deal with it"

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

@Edisom will be issued a ban for having broken 3.5, as he acted upon information from his previous life, telling his org to kill @xhantium .

@Stomper will be issued a ban for having broken 3.4, as killing @xhantium in the open was excessive considering the reason was only a raid. This could have been justified if @xhantium 's previous actions had been more severe than they were, but they were not, meaning other means should have been used to take revenge.

3.5 New Life Rule
When a player has died In Character, and after they have re-spawned, they must wait at least 5 minutes (a countdown is provided) before they may either return to the place where they died and/or interact with the situation. They must also treat their re-spawn as a new life. A system is in place to inform players that they are in breach of this rule, any attempt to bypass this system will not be tolerated. Joining or leaving any government job is to be treated as a new life.

When a player is given a new life they must forget/may not act upon any and all details of their previous life; this excludes properties and cars that they own, government positions that they hold and any friends or acquaintances that they have/had made.

Status
Not open for further replies.