AR on Suspine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Fintuss/Fintuss Eriksson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Suspine/Frankie Davidson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_1:1:76865063
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5. He killed me for something I did in my previous life.
Evidence (Demo Required):
The first part of the demo is when I kill Bert and die afterwards.
Tick: 17000

Reaction score
Maybe 3.4 aswell, not sure if he dealt with the npc that was there or not, demo from him would be nice :)

Reaction score
You know that I'm the one making the AR and I'm not Bob right? Because Bob killed Bert at mcuwes, not me...

Edit: bob killed suspine, not bert at mcuwes

Last edited:
Reaction score
Frankie personally in my own oppinion did nothing wrong here. When me and you were shooting at eachother and missing horribley (lmao) I was taking massive fire, and I only hit you once. During the firefight I would hide behind my car and text frankie updates and request backup. Before I went down I texted him something along the lines of I am going to die. So with this he basically could infer that A.) I had died, and you had killed me(I texted him me and you were shooting) B.) you survived the gunfight, he could easily infer this because very rarely do both shooters go down in a gunfight. ONTOP of this, he had no way of knowing that you went down, simply because he took the monorail to subs as soon as he tried killing bob with his car(which technically is a violation of the rules on it's own) but I personally don't believe he violated your OWN NLR simply put he had no way of knowing you actually died. I didn't even know I killed you until reading this tbf.

Reaction score
Frankie personally in my own oppinion did nothing wrong here. When me and you were shooting at eachother and missing horribley (lmao) I was taking massive fire, and I only hit you once. During the firefight I would hide behind my car and text frankie updates and request backup. Before I went down I texted him something along the lines of I am going to die. So with this he basically could infer that A.) I had died, and you had killed me(I texted him me and you were shooting) B.) you survived the gunfight, he could easily infer this because very rarely do both shooters go down in a gunfight. ONTOP of this, he had no way of knowing that you went down, simply because he took the monorail to subs as soon as he tried killing bob with his car(which technically is a violation of the rules on it's own) but I personally don't believe he violated your OWN NLR simply put he had no way of knowing you actually died. I didn't even know I killed you until reading this tbf.
You didn't kill me.. Someone else did in city garage and then he came up to me after I had died and shot me as you can see.

I killed you the second time because at mcquewes you killed me and Bert stayed alive. Once I respawned Bert told me that you killed my brother and I never died after you told me that. I also didn't know you died the second time so NLR wouldn't take place.

Also this, I never killed you at mcuwes neither did I mug bert. And what exactly do you mean by that you killed me the 2nd time? Did you kill me in city garage aswell or what?

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Fintuss, can you please upload the entire situation from the very first incident to your death that you think is against the rules.

A .dem will probably be the easiest way of doing this.

Reaction score
This is the mcuwes situation that frankie killed me for, I did not kill Frankie nor did I point a gun at Bert, had it in passive mode the whole time.

The first part of this video is when I kill bert in city garage for gun pointing/killing bob and then die. The second part is Frankie pulling up and killing me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Frankie killed you because I told him through text I was going to die. Previously I had told him I was in a fire fight with you, and you would probably kill me because I’m ass. We both know you didn’t kill him or mug me. We were trying to kill bob, who was responsible for the previous incidents. But then when you showed up we both got in a gunfight and missed all of our shots, I killed bob, and didn’t know you died. So from Frankie’s view he didn’t know you died, and all he knows is that I was killed and was in a gunfight with you. He didn’t violate your NLR simply because he didn’t know you died.

Reaction score
Also I would like to point out you and bob are clearly abusing the third person in the car waiting for us to raid that Sweater so ugh yeah.

Bob was already out of the car sprinting towards mcuwes while I stood back a bit, even though we did would it really have mattered? We could hear your gunshot break the window which would lead us to believe that you have entered, and from that point is when bob ran towards mcuwes

It's quite funny cause you are both telling different stories, frankie said he killed me because I mugged you at mcuwes and you're saying he killed me because of me killing you at CG

Reaction score
Bob was already out of the car sprinting towards mcuwes while I stood back a bit, even though we did would it really have mattered? We could hear your gunshot break the window which would lead us to believe that you have entered, and from that point is when bob ran towards mcuwes

It's quite funny cause you are both telling different stories, frankie said he killed me because I mugged you at mcuwes and you're saying he killed me because of me killing you at CG
I'm sticking to my story maybe Frankie is confusing himself. But I am certain he killed you because of what happened at CG

Status
Not open for further replies.