• Thread starter Deleted member 7804
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 7804

Your Steam/In-game Name: Hui Yen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tetra / Finlay Russel
His/Her SteamID: n/a
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 ran under gp then used his radio after i had just taken it
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
I went out of your field of view (14 seconds)as ordered by the other guy and therefor was not under GP. I do apologise for missing the take radio me.

also just noticed you were not near me/close enough to me to even take my panic or radio IMO

also the reason I was delayed was because I was tabbed out
However the reason you gave for taking me hostage was literally “for fun” which can be confirmed by the admin who was taking the sit.

also you did cut out the ending when you killed yourself with a grenade

Last edited:

Deleted member 7804

I went out of your field of view (14 seconds)as ordered by the other guy and therefor was not under GP.
what so running away from me far enough to completely avoid my gp (i was the one gping you, why would you take orders with someone with a knife out anyway)

However the reason you gave for taking me hostage was literally “for fun” which can be confirmed by the admin who was taking the sit.
i didnt say it was for fun i said that i was running low on money so i was going to take you hostage to benefit myself by getting money from the person dealing with the hostage (cant we create a bit of rp here?) i was also taking you hostage as i was being pursued by one of the tfu earlier for accidentally running them over, i was going to ask the person dealing with the hostage situation to allow me to get in my car and drive off turning a blind eye to whatever i had done in the past, not once did i say it was for fun.
also you did cut out the ending when you killed yourself with a grenade
i admit i did throw a grenade at you causing my death, but i had pinned it before you came out of the bazaar and thought you weren't going to push out, i had already pinned the grenade meaning if i didnt throw it, it would have blown up in my hand causing many more deaths

Reaction score
I was ordered to move by your mate shouting go inside so I complyed and was able to get a obviopusly safe distance away

Reaction score
Hi why
Your Steam/In-game Name: Hui Yen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tetra / Finlay Russel
His/Her SteamID: n/a
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 ran under gp then used his radio after i had just taken it
Evidence (Demo Required):
Hi why is the video set to private?

Deleted member 7804

its back up, i was trying to private a different video

Reaction score
Plus @zansa that isnt a valid reason. It would have ended in a shoot out which would have resulted in a 10k/10 year sentence. Maximum for hostage you can get is 5k

Deleted member 7804

@finlay3110 it wouldve already been 9.2 for running an officer over, i wouldve rped my way out of both charges

Status
Not open for further replies.