AR on Poxier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a couple of points to make in my defense. First of all, as you can see from the video provided, I never stopped moving. That was my initial reaction as a S.W.A.T officer reacting to hostile people. It's not like I stopped there, allowed them to get control of the situation and THEN ran away. Due to the quick reaction, I was able to get behind cover without getting shot, AKA I saw my chances of surviving that ordeal reasonable. And as the video depicts, I clearly had a plan for surviving: 1. Get cover between me and the threat 2. Once in cover, get my weapon out 3. Respond to the threat with effective means (And the fact I actually did survive that initial encounter without wounds sides with my belief.)
My reaction could also be reasoned with the fact that my character was a S.W.A.T officer and he must've gone through extensive training and thus he would be at least somewhat prepared for situations such as those. After all, he's a part of the elite when it comes down to fighting crime with fire and has the equipment to deal with situations such as those (Complete armor, for example)

(EDIT) With the reasoning above, I don't believe I was breaking 3.4, because I at least in my opinion had a reasonable chance to get on top of that situation instead of throwing my life into a very uncertain state where I would've been risking getting killed due to the incalculable nature of the criminals and them perhaps wanting to get rid of any potential threats.

Last edited:
Reaction score
denied.jpg

The SWAT officer had a reasonable chance of getting away, which he managed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.