AR on tomhill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mofidos / Avery Harper

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: tomhillm8 / Tom Hill

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35126079

Why Should This Player Be Punished: user broke 3.4 by running away under gun point

TomHill was trespassing on our property then i decided to mug him i told him to drop his gun, me and my friend were gun pointing him then after i made quick 360 tom tried to run away while exhausted and unarmed then i decided to shoot him, his friend tried to help him and failed too.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: n/a

Last edited:
Reaction score
Closed then reopened?
[DOUBLEPOST=1470666427,1470666289][/DOUBLEPOST]@Mathias but he sent me a pm saying to close it?

I'll post my reply as soon as I complete building this desk.

Reaction score
Closed then reopened?
[DOUBLEPOST=1470666427,1470666289][/DOUBLEPOST]@Mathias but he sent me a pm saying to close it?

I'll post my reply as soon as I complete building this desk.

153c80ffd7.jpg

Reaction score

That's odd.
r3VURHX.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1470668282,1470666721][/DOUBLEPOST]
Desk building complete.

Okay. In my personal opinion, I believe that this action request is unnecessary as I believe you could had handled this situation differently instead of resorting to shooting me. I believe that me being shot was a bit of an over-reaction, you could had prevented me from jogging in the other direction by other means, such as informing me that I was still under gunpoint. The reason why I turned away to get away from you is that you broke gunpoint, which can been seen at 1:04. At about 1:05 you turned back however I wasn't facing you therefore I had assumed that you were no longer facing me, perhaps looking ahead to the road and making sure that no one was to come in order to flaw your plan. Why did I jog over to the loading bay for the lorries? I was hoping that if I crouched near there you would think I've gotten away while you turned around.

What was your goal in gun-pointing me? As far as I know, I think that the two factory buildings both have CCTV and someone probably saw you gunpointing another. What would the factory workers think of it?

Why didn't you say "Hey, stop there! You're still under gun point!" ? That way your attempt of mugging me (assumed) would have been more successful and of course under rule 3.4 I would had complied.

So you shot me and risked imprisonment when you could had dealt with me a bit more correctly.

Also I'd like to point out
2705f0807ffded0d90da74bf1f2e749c.png

I do not understand.

Another thing.

his friend tried to help him and failed too.
This is irrelevant and does not contribute as evidence towards your action request against myself.

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Reviewed by: @Mathias, @Samuel, @LEWIS 088

Running away was a bad call. Tom had no chance of escaping the gun man which ended up in his death. I'd like to point out that CCTV cameras are not anymore being taken in to consideration, and crimes and such can be committed in front of them (See here). Fact was that the Glass Co was owned by criminals, where Mofidos was basing at the time it seemed like, so I doubt that they'd care about Tom being gun pointed by one of their own members. Tom's life was in danger and he shouldn't have tried to escape.

Closed & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.