Just a head's up - Read to stay updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just figured I'd let you all know about something considering it's recently came to our attention as a staff team.

CCTV cameras are not a NPC, have not or will never be the same, you can commit crimes in front of them it doesn't matter. The same thing does not apply to NPC's though, players need to ensure that the NPC's are dealt with in a manner that is appropriate. It is no longer acceptable for players to simply deal with NPC's via shooting them, players must go up to them and physically tie them up, tell them to forget everything or something along those lines.

From now on, any players dealing with the NPC's via shooting them will be dealt with as if they haven't dealt with the NPC's, thanks guys, have a good day!

- This has all come from senior administration, I've just taken it to the view of server players so that they understand -

Reaction score
A rule for CCTV could be made to prevent further confusion. The rule should state that you are very much allowed to break laws in front of them, but you should of course do your best to get out of their sight ASAP. As with the NPCs, I think this is a good change. Thinking back, the NPCs have suffered from people breaking 2.5 for far too long :kappa:

Reaction score
I had a warning before about shooting infront of CCTV, is that valid?

Status
Not open for further replies.