AR On Trauk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Double J/Jimmy Jackson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Trauk sankaba/Dapsas
His/Her SteamID: IDK
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.1 3.4 | Thought it'd be a good idea to yell right next to a police officer 'Tyrone, can I kill that raider' he then, whilst under GP, Decided to drive off and keep swerving left and right, his tyres were then shot out and he proceeded to shoot police.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1889587743 (If smart enough, you'd check logs that I was a officer at the time)

Even after 10 Minutes he was still near the scene even when a paramedic was on. and then started another shootout.
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
he was taking dna,what can i do about it? I told him dont even try taking dna or i kill you.

Reaction score
why stay, you had 10 minutes to leave, you can see he can't get it.

Reaction score
@Jimmy Jackson can you get the evidence for the gping etc aswell as currently the AR can only be handled on the fact that they were loitering/baiting but not driving off gp etc?

Reaction score
@blobvis 2.0 to be honest I can't be bothered to search through demos. I ain't bothered about that, I'm bothered that he baited and didn't leave after 10 mins

Reaction score
I was leaving projex area,dono came to pick me up and i saw medic taking dna,thats why i killed them,because i dont want to be warranted after that shootout,Also i told before medic to leave the area,remove bodies,he told me that he will,when i went to projex and dono came to pick me up,i saw medic taking dna with the officer,so i just killed them and left immediatly.

Reaction score
It took you 10 minutes or more to leave the scene, there's things called car dealer to get a car, the monorail or even just wait away from the scene. I don't see how it took dono 10 minutes to pick you up. If he picked you up earlier, then why did he stay nearby

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
as far as i know his car was wrecked so the only way he was able to leave was wait for me

Reaction score
that wasn't the only way though was it, you could have left and met him at City garage, he was not Being actively pursued. Or you could have met him at mcuews.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
sure walk casualy thru a wide open area where there could be a tfu sniper in baazar

Reaction score
@Tomo You don't understand the fact that it took him 10-15 minutes to leave? Why did it take you that long to pick him up?

Reaction score
@Lelios just ban me,because i dont have any demos left since it took you almost 2 weeks to respond to ar.

Status
Not open for further replies.