AR on Tyler Mccracken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dan/Johnathon Bad
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tankkiller/Tyler Mccracken
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.8, Elevated defense, usage of elevated defense.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://plays.tv/s/M4yuqtQkzZmv
Tick:

If @SovietNinja would provide me with the name of your friend, it would save me sifting through demos. If you don't provide me with the name, I'll be more than happy to get it from demos.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dan/Johnathon Bad
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Unknown/Unknown
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.8, Elevated defense, usage of elevated defense.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://plays.tv/s/M4yuqtQkzZmv
Tick:

If @SovietNinja would provide me with the name of your friend, it would save me sifting through demos. If you don't provide me with the name, I'll be more than happy to get it from demos.
I was a cop, responeded just as Dan died, the structure is very unrealistic with fences places at unrealistic angles with no support beams or anything

Reaction score
the ramp in the screenshot is not elevated but inclined, and at a realistic angle.
the barricade it is sitting against is no longer than the door itself therefore not restricting movement.

Attachments

• 20190210001615_1.jpg
    20190210001615_1.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 23

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
"Props must be placed realistically; for the placement of a prop to be deemed realistic, it must demonstrate that it can remain in its position without being frozen through the use of a Physics Gun."

Reaction score
and at that angle it does not need to be frozen even with a player standing on it we just tested.
the leaning barricade stays leaned without slipping.

Reaction score
Take the time to read the marked line
7660394001.png

Anything that gives you a height advantage, that isn't part of the map, is not allowed. This means you cannot use props to elevate yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.