STEAM_0:0:165899023

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Many, but mainly:
3.4 (Putting your life at risk)
3.6 (Stay alive)
2.1 (Play Realistically)
3.19 (Evading Arrest)
3.22 (Highway Driving)

I was patrolling when I noticed this Porsche Cayenne with it's tires out recklessly driving in the highway. Just this is already putting his life at risk, there was a RC on and he decided to go into the highway anyway, where people go at a high speed and the chance of getting a fatal accident is high.

I told him to call RC (and then called the RC myself) to tow him to the car repair shop. Throughout this whole situation he refused to comply (even when the RC had already arrived, which only took like 30 seconds).

He then continued to do highly dangerous maneuvers on the highway, putting both his and other's lives at risk.

Later he decides to run at gunpoint and jump off the bridge.

I initially didn't even plan on ticketing him, I just wanted to RC to get him to the repair shop. So, why all this? Maybe getting towed by the RC is beneath his dignity.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
My pov, you rammed me multiple times, over and over, and put us all in danger, you used unrealistic force and manouvers, i apologize for jumping off the bridge, i was pissed and really cba dealing with your behaviour and attitude. My manouvers arent dangerous, i have been told by a couple of cops its ok as long as hazard lights are on, the danger was you ramming me over and over, blocking both lanes. When was i evading arrest, i wasnt gonna get out on the highway because you were on some mad power trip. In the video, you took gunpoint off me so wasnt under gp, but did kill myself.

Again, im sorry for my actions i understand they were wrong, i hope you consider revoking this AR.

Reaction score
First of all, I did NOT ram you intentionally, they were either result of your dangerous maneuvers or of other cars passing. All I was trying to do was to block your way in order to get the RC tow you. Secondly, you were putting everyone's (including yours) lives at risk (just look at 1:33). I actually died because of your actions, including some more civilians.

If you are told to stop by a police officer, you should comply unless with good enough reason. If you have any complain about the officer's actions, you should make an AI (which you have already done, thank you).

My behavior/attitude was always neutral and professional, never did I disrespect you (unlike what you have done). As you can see in the rules I have quoted, you broke many of them. It doesn't matter if some officer said it was "fine" etc, you are putting your life at risk, not complying with a LEO's orders, totally avoiding getting towed by the RC for no reason,..

And I was in no "mad power trip". I don't know what kind of mentality you have, but by getting towed by the RC you would have arrived at the Car Repair Shop way faster and more safely. Still, you decided you didn't want to get towed.

I have already answered the AI you have done and I doubt it will result in anything, and it doesn't matter if I did anything right or wrong in my procedure, as in this AR it is you breaking the rules, and if you can't see that you have, oh well...

Anyway, if you would like to speak with me in private, feel free to add me on steam or just send a PM over here.

Reaction score
Okay for starters Sean, did break multiple rules and should be punished I can see clearly he was playing very unrealisticly. Also Altradir you supposed to use your mic at all times as an officer so the first minute of the video is useless.

Reaction score
First of all, where are you even involved?

Secondly, I am using text-based chat for vehicle to vehicle communication.

As you can see, when I am out of the vehicle (and a good part of it is cut out) I use the voice chat.

And me not using the voice chat is not a reason for him breaking the rules. That's IA material, not OOC.

Reaction score
So, me and @Ezza have spoken. He has seen my POV and understood that I wasn't there only to piss him off and he seems genuinely sorry.
We talked things over and I guess it's fine between us.

Thank you!

Reaction score
@Rogga
But that has nothing to do with this AR. That's something you put on an IA, not an AR.

Status
Not open for further replies.