AR on Weazel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: The Omega/Oliver Jorgensen

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Weazel. #Madda4Admin/Jonny Alikov

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83164687

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was just walking in Bazaar, I accidently said Subs in the video, but in Bazaar to check around nobody tried to find him of what I saw. He descided to pull a gun and shoot at us, we were multiple officers and if we were better prepared and we saw who he was, he could have brought he life in danger so 3.4, no of us did know he was wanted he claimed we searched for him even though we didn't.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: The whole video

Reaction score
Provide us with the exact time stamp on when this situation occurred.
[DOUBLEPOST=1492967275,1492852627][/DOUBLEPOST]According to the logs, and it appears that @Shokron13 shot, and killed you with a Colt Anaconda. @Shokron13 confirm or deny this claim, please.

If it was you, justify your actions here.

Reaction score
I wasnt the one who started the shootout , @Weazel shot the cop and asked me to help him so i did by shooting him in the head once
From what i understood he was wanted for murder but i didnt shoot first i was acutally the guy on the table i didnt pull a gun untill the cop went to the garages. i knew weazel was wanted all i did is helping him to escape, nothing happend to me in the end and no dna found.

Reaction score
Cannot really detect any rule violation with the evidence provided. It simply appears that you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. However, @Weazel if you knew that you had an outstanding warrant, you are to attempt to hide in a more remote location till things cool off. Standing within an highly populated area is definitely not the place for you to be with an warrant for your arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.