Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:BONQUIQUI MANDELA
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Weazel/ jonny alikov
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83164687
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.18 storage and trunks
Jonny alikov basically raided me in a bazaar shop where he killed me with his friend ( unknown player) but he was not safe at all when he took the drugs since he got caught up in a hostage situation and after that died because of it.

The player stated in the admin sit that he would provide a demo of the rp sit in 15 minutes, 3 days later the player still did not provide any demo. (tinyslayer was the mod dealing with it)

Evidence (Demo Required): (Weazel's demo)
Tick:
@TinySlayer

Last edited:
Reaction score
I remember when Cole said keep the beef away and I've been banned already before it happened so i don't have a demo anymore and i remember you threatening me with saying you will make a AR if i don't get a demo, the reason i got banned.

Reaction score
Dear weazel,

This AR is about a report i made 3 days ago we had a admin sit with tinyslayer in which you stated you would provide us a demo of the raid, hostage taking and picking up the drugs basically a demo from the start to the end of the raid well as you failed to do this within 3 days tinysalyer recommended making an Ar!

this has almost nothing to do with your previous ban the only thing it has to do with your previous ban is that you threatend me to take down the report that doesnt mean because i reported that offense i cant make an ar on this one please provide us wit hthe demo since your already 3 days late!

Reaction score
pending2.png

Please upload some sort of an evidence within 24 hours or this will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.