Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5193

Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Uncle T / Thomas Fredrick
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Xomandera / Carter Barrens
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:1:80323191

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.3 Realistic Actions
In my opinion, the player did not play realistically by any means. It isn't a realistic action to quite visibly have your gun showing and ready to fire as the video shows.

3.4 Putting your life at risk
The player, in my opinion, put his life (and his friends) into immediate danger when shooting an officer. There was one officer behind me and I believe there was two other police vehicles pulling up outside. His realistic chances of surviving shots from that many officers is very low. To add to this, he had no reason whatsoever to attempt to kill officers. After all, we could not confirm nor deny his innocence.

To note: My microphone didn't record on the demo, of course, meaning you could not hear what I was saying. All that was said by me was "This is the PLPD, please open the door". The person talking back, @Samsterminator, seemed fairly fine and pleasant about it. There was no realistic reason for the person to shoot at officers.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+ the fact that I shot him afterwards wasn't very smart of him either...

I +support this because we came there just to get some information on shots that we heared and they were no suspect in anything... Him starting to shoot caused them to get raided and caused him to server a jail sentence when there was absolutely no reason to.

Reaction score
Basically, I had just raided and killed the owner of the apartment downstairs from us (Regals 4) and had just dragged the body into the apartment, Then the police knocked on the door, There may have been a lack of understanding between myself and Carter, resulting in Carter thinking I wanted the cops to be killed.

Reaction score
As Sam said, lack of understanding. Everything was moving a little fast for me to process since I don't get into these situations often. I lack experience. When in organization chat, right before Sam opened the door he said, "Get ready to shoot." My understanding was, he opens the door, and I kill the few cops outside. And work things out from there. I was given no specific time saying when I was meant to shoot. Just "Get ready to shoot." Not blaming Sam entirely. Mostly my fault since I was confused. Confused to the point that when cops come to the door with guns out, after we raided, after being told to get ready to shoot, I'm most likely going to throw this together in a second and get my gun ready to fire.
[DOUBLEPOST=1479509967,1479509848][/DOUBLEPOST]I
+ the fact that I shot him afterwards wasn't very smart of him either...

I +support this because we came there just to get some information on shots that we heared and they were no suspect in anything... Him starting to shoot caused them to get raided and caused him to server a jail sentence when there was absolutely no reason to.
I never got a jail sentence nor a ticket. I escaped.

Sam

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will receive a warning for violating the server rules.​

Status
Not open for further replies.