Not open for further replies.

JER

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jericho / Ling Wang
Her Steam/In-game Name: ShadowJoey / Zovetta Aren
Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52628136

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

2.1 Play Realistically, 3.3 Realistic Actions

"This game mode aims to emulate real life, and as such, players are expected to play realistically at all time; exceptions can be made where appropriate - any such Exceptions are purely determined by an administrator’s discretion."

"All actions a player makes must be done as realistically as possible, especially during combat; for example, when jumping up-to, or down-from somewhere, it must be done so slowly, carefully, and without resulting in injury to the player."

XXwmm5v.gif

User in question did not consider taking realistic actions during the situation. As he/she decided to jump mid-air and equip his gun whilst airborne. Not to mention the user did not take into consideration the heavy armour that TFU is equipped with which would make this maneuver absolutely impossible as this would also put their aim/balance way off therefore classing it as unrealistic actions. As he runs like a headless chicken around me whilst shooting me.

As quoted from the user himself " the fact that he would've had to reach over to his back, unsling a firearm and shoot me would be all in easy time for me to realistically pin him to the fence or shoot him if he made a sudden movement." He did ALL STEPS from switching cuffs to taking out his firearm WHILST MIDAIR all at the same time.

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
sGoRKyI.jpeg

"Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons."

I already had my gun drawn whilst he had his handcuffs out and his gun was on his back. Instead he decided put his life at risk and make erratic sudden actions which were unrealistic to give him enough time to draw his weapon unrealistically mid air whilst he ran around like a headless chicken. In reality, I could have easily popped him there and then from the sudden movement he made from running away, let alone jumping in the air grabbing his gun from his back. Therefore, this user put his life at risk as he not indication that I was going to shoot him instead he escalated the situation further that put his life at risk.

Again as quoted from the user himself " the fact that he would've had to reach over to his back, unsling a firearm and shoot me would be all in easy time for me to realistically pin him to the fence or shoot him if he made a sudden movement."

Evidence :
This can be seen from 0.30 onwards in the video (Watch in 0.5x so you can see the rule breakage more evidently)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.