AR on Axel Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!! / Rohen Cohen

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Francysol3 / Axel Smith

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60000040

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 4.1 3.24 User was speeding at the bazzar as a traffic officer, going above the speed limit and not slowing down when I turned left to the bazzar parking lot with my indicators on, he then crashed into my car and then straight into a wall, his reason was that "there is no cars on the road". He later (in my opinion) was recklessly driving when he was parking his car. When the superviser came he admitted to be speeding and doing it 3 times and by doing that he admitted to be breaking rule 4.1, when we where talking to the superviser after he left, another cop said that the same guy was driving without his headlights, crashed to another car and left. He also talked OOC in voice chat (was talking about bans and admins, he did it couple of times in the video, when he was talking about the bans I answerd to him 'what is ban?' and he was still talking about it).

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: youtube...

Reaction score
well yes, it happened but i wanted to say as it was a straight line, i thought that the speed limit was much higher. also, when i saw you i tried to brake, but i saw you too late. even if i'd understand a demotion, or a temp blacklist, i still do not get why for such a pity you didn't just call a senior and bury it there.
the ooc violation was minimal ans we were just us two, so i do not think i stalled roleplay. you did not lose any items, and i didn't drive straight no i actually stopped and apologised. i just want to say i am sorry about that, i thought it was fine to go over the speed limit in a straight road OOC and that if i got caught i would get demoted by a supervisor and that was it. if i can say that without falling into excessive negativity, i would like to point out this AR is pointless for such a pity and that could have been resolved into a sit (there were admins on) but i think you made an AR just to try and gain social status into the community

M

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Crash was your fault, user will receive a warning for speeding (rule 4.1).

Status
Not open for further replies.