AR petr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
First off, I joined this community 1 or 2 days ago, I have tried to get myself known with most of the rules, that being said the rule and laws list is pretty big on this server and I do not claim to know every rule.
I picked up some guys in town becuse they kept asking me where to find a drug dealer. I drove them to the subs and stoped near the storage for a FEW SECONDS, got back into car and i see a cop behind me trying to ticket me for stopping there (bear in mind there is no sign that prohibits stoping there) I tell him to wait so I can park it properly and i do in the parking spot next by.
I pay the ticket even though it is not fair and tell the 2 guys to follow me, taking them to the alley. I show them the DD and start talking to him.
Next thing that happend is someone running from the start of the alley to us with a gun drawn screaming like a minge to stop. That was Misel or Nikola Rodic.
At that point there were 3 people in the alley, posibly 4. Him holding a gun and screaming and us 2 trying to understand what he is screaming about. My ears have suffered believe me.

- He used /me command on both of the people that were in the alley, killing the other one for taking out the phone without warning. (Using /me on 2 people is not allowed is it not?) The guy was new and did not even know how to put it away and he insta killed him with a shot to head. (him taking out the phone and getting killed took 1 second max)
- He used /me gags, but did not specify on who he used it. For all I knew he could be gagging the other guy although it is not "realistic" per se, it is still very confusing.

[/me searches?]
How do you plan on searching a guy while both hands are on the gun, this can be also connected with the [/me takes money] command he did.

On voice chat he was screaming and creating a lot of confusion.
"DROP THE GUN, I SAW YOU HAD A GUN" Can you get mugged for a weapon or is it only money anyway.
As well as (Im not sure about this but he said that I am tied up now)

Another thing I want to point out is that on my screen it looked like he was not actively pointing a gun on me, only holding a loose aim, thats when I decided that pulling out a gun would be the best and only option of staying alive, seeing how he didnt flinch killing the other guy.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Due to the functionality of the game, we can not justify pulling a gun whilst somebody is typing out a /me command. A common rule of thumb would be that if somebody is directly pointing a gun toward your head, you comply and do everything within your power to avoid them shooting at you (This does not include pulling out your gun and shooting at them). It's a shame that we do not have some way around this, but due to peoples typing speeds, different circumstance and Garry's Mod in general; we can't give players the opportunity to pull guns whilst people are performing these commands. It makes it unfair, and overall ruins the concept of this form of roleplay.

I do however understand that Petr is an extremely new player, and learning the rules (namely 3.4) can sometimes be tough. I'd advise him in the future to understand the severity of preserving his life, and advise that he does not pull a gun in such circumstance again.

User will receive a warning on this occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.