AR pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: thehomelessdude
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @ayjay
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I here I would like to ask for evidence of @GallionRayz snaking the organisation since I asked multiple people(staff members) and they ignored me, dont know why. So if its not a problem can evidence be provided, thank you :)
Last AR got denied https://perpheads.com/threads/ar.28851/
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

As I was speaking to Gallion IC the only thing he told us was that they knew we were going to raid and not to bother, other than that he didn't assist us in anyway.

Denied

The reason why Gallion was first under suspicions was because of the following text message;
Gallion is acting very weird, he literally just came to garage earlier, they (as in the raiders) drove past him asked if it was Gallion, he got into his car drove away in a car , picked his phone up drove off in his car in a phone call, nor is he typing anything regards to the raid in general

It was then discussed privately if he was a snake as during raids from two particular organisations Gallion was nowhere to be seen, he was then questioned what he was doing while we were preparing for a raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back