Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Nade Alardin
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Joe Lawrence
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31912219
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4,2.1
Evidence (Demo Required):http://plays.tv/video/57fff7e9b5d881dcf6/ar
Tick: N/A

I would of been willing to drop the AR but due to his poor attitude, unwilling to admit mistakes the AR will stay.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The demo you provided has made it clear that my perception of the situation was indeed wrong. Despite the fact that you have no intention of dropping the AR, I still wish to explain myself.

At the time of the situation in your demo, I was convinced that you did not tie anyone up, but as we all now know, it appears that I simply failed to pay sufficient attention to the chat. For this, there is no excuse and it was most likely a result of me being focused on the physical actions of you and your friend, since I was looking for an opportunity to escape.

However, I would also like to point out that I was uncertain that you had tied me up. The reason for this was that there were three of us present in the church (excluding you and your friend) and you tied us up whilst being behind our backs, and as a result, I merely thought you had forgotten to tie me up. Additionally, I was steadfast in my understanding of the situation, since my console log and the log an admin (whose name I unfortunately do not remember) showed me at the time, both supported my version of what had happened.

Out of curiosity, I also have a question. In the beginning of your demo, it says in the chat that you put someone on the ground and tied their hands. Who did you do this to? Yourself? Your friend? Someone else?

Lastly, I apologize for everything that happened, as I was clearly in the wrong. The purpose of this explanation/apology is not to make you revoke the AR, but rather to give you an explanation and an apology that I feel like I owe you after watching the demo you uploaded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.