ar Pug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Alejandro Rojas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: dont remember /Pug ,
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84503031
Why Should This player Be Punished: he broke 3.4 buy drawing gun under gp on my opinion
Evidence (Demo Required):

30 sec in to the video the 3.4

Reaction score
I was there at the time of the incident. From what I saw and heard, you pulled a gun, Aimed it near pug, but didn't give an order to him.

Reaction score
ye seems my hands up didnt come out of my mic however i still believe he had a gun pointed towards him i dont think he should have acted that way

Reaction score
I owned that hicktown trailer and I pulled my weapon to check it out. When I saw your gun in passive it caused me to raise my firearm to attack stance and open fire. The only communication I heard before you was shot dead was “Hi”

I’m still extremely unsure why you actually pulled a weapon on me.

I uploaded my perspective but I’m currently out and unable to retrieve it (anyone who I sent it to can you post it for me please)
The situation was 50/50 but what I did I believe was best to preserve my life. I also believed that the situation was a bit dodgy and put it so your gun should go to your storage as I felt it was an unfair situation

Last edited:
Reaction score
well since u guys noticed i had just raided my intentions were to zip tie u so i could escape without me getting chased by other officers

Reaction score
How would I know you raided? That hicktown trailer front door had been used throughout the day so there was no evidence suggesting it was you that had opened it. I drawed for my weapon to look inside as that’s what I always do, even when not officer

Reaction score
Denied

If Pug was by himself and you had given more clearer instructions instead of the stuttering you had in your voice at the time, then this would have been a violation of 3.4. However, Pug was also with Double J at the time so even if you had the opportunity to successfully gunpoint him, you would have most likely been shot down Double J so your intention of zip-tying Pug wouldn't have played out well at all in this scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.