ar on @pug - for santandave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Santandave
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Pug
His/Her SteamID: dk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Blatantly breaking 3.4 on multiple occasions. Stalling taking the situation to OOC before breaking 3.4 pulling out a gun. Failed to follow orders under point blank gunpoint breaking 3.4 again. Has 0 concept of following 3.4
Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Let's start off, I was going around joking with people pretending to be a sweater. I then come to your base to speak to @Knoxy82 . You then come outside and attempt to mug me in the stairs violating rule 5.1
Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public. Players may not be forced to move out of public view under gunpoint prior to the mugging.
When you first gun pointed I assumed you were joking because I thought we were cool. That is why I spoke to you jokingly and told you it was me in OOC. Then by the time I realized you were not joking you were about to kill me by aiming down your sights, that was when I made an attempt to get behind the door. It clearly was enough time for me to pull a gun on you and kill you as it clearly worked.

As I was joking around with you I even left your weapon and just left. I could have easily raided you as most of your mates were tabbed out, but I thought its enough joking around and I decided to leave.

In the 2nd video, you broke 5.1 again. Also, your intentions were to kill me as you can clearly see. You attempted to mug me in front of police outside, I was hoping that the police would hear you and make an attempt to enter but I guess not. By org chat, you can see that you wanted to kill me and even after you would mug me I would be shot anyway.

Shame that your suttle digs by your video titles and removing me on steam before I can talk to you about it all and show you my evidence you clearly are very angry on the situation.

I also do not appreciate you calling me a retard on Teamspeak

6a085d53a09f1a29b3362fd1b1f46ca3.png

I could happily make a revenge AR on you, but I ain't like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.