ar on butterman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: alejandro rojas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Shaniqua Till/ butterman
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79348852
Why Should This Player Be Punished 3.4 told him to get out of car and he pulled gun under gp
Evidence
:

Reaction score
From my POV I see someone running at my car and it looks like he is unarmed (because of how small the Taurus 605 is) and is getting closer to my car to prevent myself from getting mugged/attempt to mug the guy running towards me I get out and instantly pull my gun out when I get out with my gun in my hand you're saying out out and at that point, I realized you were armed with a revolver, me having my gun already in my hand I pull it out of passive I shoot you and kill you. Also looking at your POV you never held me at gunpoint you decided to aim at the front of my car 1603726936380.png?
My POV:https://streamable.com/v04xyw

Side note: Use a bigger gun I'm sure you can afford it with your tesla and other cars you have and are you that bored you make ARs over a 2k gun when you lost fair and square?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied

Watching Butterman's POV, he pulled out his gun before any verbal commands were given to him. This means no rules were broken.

@Butterman561 just because someone aims the gun at your tire in his POV, which you could never have known from your POV, it doesn't mean you can pull your gun, so don't do that if that is the way you think.

Reviewed with @Mim

Status
Not open for further replies.