AR Simplex 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3V

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: D3V/Gary Belinsky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Simplex/Fletcher Harper
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:85262218
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Fletcher as an officer arrested me and put me in his car, he then drove at high speed towards the PD and smashed into the barrier wrecking the car 4.1 reckless driving, he then gets out forcing me with him so i make a dash for it as hes obviously going to get me killed, He then proceeds to fire 2 rounds towards me barely missing and then attempts to hit me with his batton while i was in hadcuffs the entire time 11.11, 2.1 .

Evidence:

Reaction score
Rules and Laws explained which @simplex broke:
he shot at you as a handcuffed suspect which can't harm any people of the public.
He probably hit the barrier on purpose, if so he also broke 3.15 Vehicle Damage
+support from me

Reaction score
The reason I was driving fast was because you had friends in regals 5 that was heavily armed and was going to shoot at me ( which they did in the end). My VIP ran out a few days ago, so when I tried playing as a police officer, I had to use the Crown Victoria, I was not completely used to the power and breaking of the car, so I was a little rusty. Okay, so you was in handcuffs and you got out the vehicle, how'd you manage that when the door was closed huh? My screen was completely covered in blood and I was really stunned, I couldn't even move. You were a high value suspect. I fire warning shots to get you to stay still, but yet you still run. If you think I was trying to hit you, news for you, my aims not as shit as yours probably, if I wanted to hit you, I would of.

Last edited:
Reaction score
how can a cop fire 2 shots and chase the suspect with a baton when he has been in an high speed crash

Reaction score
This is a clear +support from me. The officer was driving at sutpid speeds and proceeded yo use lethal force to stop a suspect who did not put him in any danger.

User0

accepted.jpg

The user's ban will be increased to one month.​

Status
Not open for further replies.