AR Simplex

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3V

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: D3V/Gary Belinsky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Simplex/Fletcher Harper
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:85262218
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Fletcher made a 911 report of a hostage situation at the scrap yard so i responded, When i arrived he said that it was a prank then seconds later pulled his shotgun and killed me which led to a massive shootout.
I feel he broke 3.4 and 2.5 for murdering me for no reason which lead to him being killed along with the rest of his friends.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://puu.sh/mUXJC/57ba7d1ec3.mp4
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Puush thing isn't working for me - any chance you could use something else (unless it's working for others).
Simplex's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85262218
km8

Reaction score
Fletcher made a prank call without realising we had drugs at the scrapyard upon realising what he had done he done what he thought was best.

Reaction score
I do extremely apologize here, but please let me clear up what happened. So it was just me and some friends chillin, I thought it'd be funny to make a prank call ( I thought there wasn't gonna be any police on anyway ). When I told my friends that I made the prank, one of them said, " bro I have drugs here now I'm gonna go jail " . I didn't realise he actually had drugs planted. So I went out to the officer to tell him it was just a prank and accept a ticket or something so the drugs wouldn't get spotted. Then the officer says on the radio " I'm going to need backup at scrapyard, suspect is running away". (He thought my friend that was in the distance running was the hostage taker). It became obvious that he was going to enter the trailer and find the drugs, so I made the decision to kill the officer after he had called for backup.

After I killed him and the shootout with the police finished, I told DEV in ooc that if he had any questions to why I killed him there because I know to him it looked like RDM, I would of kindly answered them. But he took it upon himself to make the AR, which is fair enough.

Once again, I apologise D3V, I thought it was just going to be a friendly banterous interaction but things quickly escalated and turned into a more violent situation.

Oh, and when I raised my weapon up to you, you also raised yours, so I shot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In @D3V's video, it is evidently shown that @simplex broke the following rules...

3.14 Prank Calling- Excessive prank calling is not allowed and a valid RP reason must be presented, for example
diverting cops from a location where criminal activities are happening. Instead of diverting the police from a place where there are illegal/criminal activities going on, you attracted them right to you. Even though it wasn't excessive, I believe the rule still applies to prank calls in general, they should always be conducted realistically.

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general wellbeing at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable. You put your freedom from imprisonment down as a risk. You made a prank call without a valid reason thus breaking rule 3.4.

"It's just a prank bro"

Deleted member 1235

Your excuse of killing the officer so he would not find your drugs is unjustifiable. If they had arrived and found your drugs you would've got 5-7 years max, and could easily have spoken your way out of it as there was no 100% gaurentee that he would enter. By shooting Dev you gaurented a response by other officers and SWAT, thus breaking 3.4 and 2.5 and you could have handled it in a different way, but resorted to excessive violence and negativity

Reaction score
I do extremely apologize here, but please let me clear up what happened. So it was just me and some friends chillin, I thought it'd be funny to make a prank call ( I thought there wasn't gonna be any police on anyway ). When I told my friends that I made the prank, one of them said, " bro I have drugs here now I'm gonna go jail " . I didn't realise he actually had drugs planted. So I went out to the officer to tell him it was just a prank and accept a ticket or something so the drugs wouldn't get spotted. Then the officer says on the radio " I'm going to need backup at scrapyard, suspect is running away". (He thought my friend that was in the distance running was the hostage taker). It became obvious that he was going to enter the trailer and find the drugs, so I made the decision to kill the officer after he had called for backup.

After I killed him and the shootout with the police finished, I told DEV in ooc that if he had any questions to why I killed him there because I know to him it looked like RDM, I would of kindly answered them. But he took it upon himself to make the AR, which is fair enough.

Once again, I apologise D3V, I thought it was just going to be a friendly banterous interaction but things quickly escalated and turned into a more violent situation.

xoxo
do you know how serious this gamemode is making an prank call just to kill a cop is just stupid and you also put your own life at risk when you got all the swat and cops to deal with as you would not do this in real life

Reaction score
First off, why would you just do a prank call for fun and risk an arrest due to officer thinking that you are lying when saying it was a prank call? Second off, I would like to see your view of everything.

Last edited:

User0

accepted.jpg

The user will be banned for two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.