simpleX AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Misel/Yamal Black
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: simplex/ Vitaly Vladimir
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85262218
Why Should This Player Be Punished: First of he gave me a false ticket and i asked if i could talk to the LT but he refused, Then i said fuck you to him becouse i was pissed of and i ran away and then he ninja cuffed me. He started to talk about server rules IC
Evidence (Demo Required):
START
START
1 MIN IN
Tick:

Reaction score
After reviewing the evidence provided he has clearly broken the server rules the following rules are what i think he has brokan.
3.3:
The user Handcuffed the reporting user while the user was walking away from him this is a unrealistic action inless he Rped tackling him to the ground.
3.24:
The user used voice chat to mention the rules and not used the /looc or u function to mention the server rules.
--------
I have seen this user in-game and have saw this myself he clearly needs to learn the community rules and laws.

Reaction score
You can clearly see, from the first evidence that he gave you a ticket for no reason, you used the crossing and we can all see it.

Reaction score
Okay, so first off I would like to say, since this incident, I have read all the rules and revised them. I have played cop alot more and grouped up with more experienced police members who told me the do's and don't's.

Secondly, for the first incident with the jaywalking, he does walk across the correct place, but as he's walking across it, he cuts through to the left and starts walking through the parking lot , this is when I come outside of PD. From my perspective, it looked though as if he just walked straight through the road, please re-watch the video and you will be able to see what I mean. So all I saw was him "jaywalking". At no time did he make an attempt to tell me he walked at the correct place and cut through to the parking lot.

• "You can clearly see, from the first evidence that he gave you a ticket for no reason, you used the crossing and we can all see it."
Correct, he did use the crossing and you all can see it, but think about what I saw as I was coming out of PD. I saw a jaywalker, thus the ticket was given.

I have no excuse for the "ninja cuff", I admit to the wrong doing, but as before stated, I have read and revised the rules so this problem will not occur again.

My use of the in-game microphone to speak OOC'ly was only because we were alone, so no-one else's roleplay experience was ruined. I realise that I shouldn't of done this, and it will not happen again.

I am sorry for any inconveniences and problems that I caused, I will be apologising to the victim (Misel). I do hope that you see my point of view and can respect that this was just a rookie mistake that will not happen again.

simplex

Reaction score
This has been taking a long time

this was supposed to be a comment sorry!

Reaction score
denied.jpg

The user is clearly sorry for his actions as can be seen by his post, he understands what he did wrong and I see no need for this to go any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.