AR - Unknown medic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sorle/Victoria Smithson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ???/??? I know the name begun with a B, however I'm not sure of the rest.
His/Her SteamID: ???
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 - User revived a person and pressed his panic button under gunpoint, while being instructed not to. At this point in time, I had only committed the crime of 6.3 Aiding & Abetting, which I would've only got 5 years for if found guilty. However, there was no evidence against me doing such, therefore I was not to be sentenced. However, this medic revived a user under gunpoint, so I had to kill him and the revived user. This led to me having to kill another medic, as, through the medic's eyes, I had either committed 9.5 Murder and 9.3 Threat of Physical Harm, or 6.3 Aiding & Abetting and 9.3 Threat of Physical Harm, which the medic could've reported and I would've been arrested for a maximum of 8 years for the lowest charges. The medic reviving the person is what led to this chain of events, and caused me to get 10 years and a $10,000 ticket, and led to the forfeiture of my Makarov PM.This would not have happened otherwise, as no one else was responding until the gunshots were heard.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://plays.tv/video/59723bfabf9749396d/ar-rr

Tick: N/A.

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.