AR on Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MangoJuice / Clement Marchand
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Mooney / Unknown
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This person shot me as a medic. I was previously shot (seemingly for no actual reason) by someone at Morons beforehand, so I ran to try and revive this medic. I said several times that I was a medic and that I shouldn't be shot, but despite this was executed as soon as I stood up. At the time they had given me no orders to do anything, and I was trying to preserve my life by reviving this medic to help me. As the rule states:

5.4 City Employees
Under most circumstance paramedics may not be killed. The exceptions to this rule are where the medic has failed to follow reasonable orders given under gunpoint. You may not kill medics who are attempting to preserve their life. Players may not attempt to take and/or demand money or items from a City Employee. This rule excludes job related items e.g. Police Radio.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:

Piz

Reaction score
Involved partially
Before my death you tried running me over as a medic, you came full speed into the scene with no concern if anyone would be crossing. You didn't even attempt to hit the brakes upon seeing me in the road. Not surprised you were killed, think the video needs some more context beforehand as I wouldn't be surprised if you did this to others.
Video:

Reaction score
As said in OOC immediately after, I lagged out. Computer runs at like 10 FPS and gets constant lag spikes when driving. That's why I slow down at the start because I'm lagging. I then proceed but are met with another lag spike that forces me into the wall. I was turning to get into a cover position anyway away from you. I responded to the scene because I wasn't aware that the situation had escalated outside until I saw you, at which point my monitor froze (but could still hear)

Reaction score
You got murdered because your other medic thought it was funny relaying every single bit of information about us, the clothes, the occupants, what we did - why would I trust you when there’s loads of cops out there that you both were going to try amd revive, it was entirely the other medics fault you both got killed. I’m sorry but i’m not taking no chances when the medic was happily giving all the information away about us. I wasn’t going to come over and differentiate between which one was which medic. You were collecting our DNA and you would of fed that to the police. This could of also easily, so easily been dealt with via F6 but I guess you wanted it to be made a public affair.

You also didn’t state anything to us about “just being a medic” or whatever you said several times. The other medic also tried to revive other officers previously. As well as this, the other medic, when I was in cuffs, was radioing in that i’d snook back into Morons and my team mates were uncuffing me. You also perhaps shouldn’t of been in the middle of the warzone as shooting was still going on.

Reaction score
Closed

Both parties have equally contributed to the situation ending as it did.

@Mooney could have gun pointed you before he killed you, however from what I can figure, you did stay on scene, in the direct line of fire, when you really should have retreated from the scene in order to preserve your own life, in accordance with rule 3.6.

Status
Not open for further replies.