Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: D3luX / Chris Harper

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Person 1 ( KappaPride / Jerry Reinfield) Police Officer
Person 2 (*Dont know* / Nasul Winchster) SWAT

His/Her SteamID:
KappaPride - STEAM_0:1:67307965
Nasuuuul - STEAM_0:0:30726866

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: Our base at Glass Co. was bombed. We instantly made an 911, saying that we were bombed and getting shot at. After a few minutes of defending, SWAT and Police arrived at the scene, and cleared it from the outsite. After it was cleared, i made an another 911 call, saying that it was cleared and they don't need to shoot us. After that a few Officers and SWAT appeared at our door, and told us to come out. So we did, they even said in the radio that it was now cleared, so i started to walk around and make sure that they couldn't see our big stash from the outsite, and bring the peoples from the insides guns in safe.

They came like they wouldn't enter. And we weren't facing any danger. There was pretty much no threat in my opinion if they hadn't enetered in the first place. The main person is the SWAT Officer Nasul, his attitude was really ignorant, and he din't really care about anything.

Suddently an Police Officer named IC Jerry Reinfield, and an SWAT Officer namec IC Nasul Winchster, decided to cross the line, and trespass inside the building, without no permission given, either from from the owner or an super visor. So by trespassing, they broke an law, which should be breaking rule 4.1.

If they had not entered the property, with no permission, a huge load of drugs wouldn't have been confiscated and guns.

Also you can see in the demo, i got permission to move one of my mens gun inside, as it were all cleared, no more risks.

Included people from the inside if they want to upload a demo of their view of the situation Also so the names is named, incase of an RR is possible.
@JarredInator, @mage, @Fasool, @[PH] Cobra, @Nade Alardin, @Cliser, @thehomelessdude, @Osku.

(Probally missed a few, pm me for getting name on)

Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was there during the situation where we got raided. Unfortunately we were bombed and I died in that blast. That is why I asked D3lux to do the AR instead since I have no footage of the situation due to me being dead. After seeing his video, it seemed like everything was clear and the cops didn't need to enter the property without permission EVEN IF WEAPONS WERE STILL INSIDE. Chris was co-operating whilst giving them all the weapons they need. From what I heard those two cops decided to enter anyways which is the main reason why members of the property were arrested. There was no active crime scene INSIDE GLASS.CO which basically gives them no reason to enter especially without authority from a higher rank. In my opinion there was no need to enter at any point since the raiders were already shot down and we showed no threat after shooting them.

Reaction score
So what is the problem?

Someone shot me from inside, thats why i moved insinde

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied

The Law said:
3.8 Right to Enter Private Property
Law enforcement officers may enter any private property if it is necessary for the execution of their duties, Law enforcement officers may not remain on a Private Property if asked to leave by the property owner unless this would obstruct an investigation into a criminal offence, any Law enforcement officer who fails to do so commits the offence of trespassing.
Basically what this means is that LEO's may enter any private property if it is necessary for the execution of their duties, which is the investigation of a bomb that exploded on a private property including an attempted burglar (aka raid). Multiple unconcious people and weapons have been found which allows LEO's to enter the property to make sure that there aren't any more people in the need of medical attention which also led them to find your huge amount of narcotics. I don't see anything wrong with this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.