Ar on Garo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: DwarfBitch/Adam Mills
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: All i know is Garo.
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13917620
Why Should This Player Be Punished: As you can see in the demo he completely ignores Me and the Swat officers gun point breaking 3.4 we both had a clear shot.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: Around 5000

Reaction score
+Support.

First of all, I wouldn't try to drive off if a S.W.A.T bounces into my car, I would be scared as heckie-hell. I would pee myself seriously. ; w;

Definitely 3.4, not cooperating while he was on gunpoint, he had no chance of escaping either.

Reaction score
As seen in the video he clearly breaks gunpoint by driving off with his vechicle. He got shot at multiple times but still decides to run without a chance to survive. Then he got shot in the back of his head.
+ Support

This might be Garo Karokisjadbjsa (something like that). @Garo.k

Edit:
It is, looked up the SteamID.

Steam name: Garo.k

Reaction score
You didn't say out car hence microphone didn't show in top left, also he made it out lol.

Also Garo was looking a different way from the gun and no wonder you couldn't hear S.W.A.T. that car sounds like shit.

-Support

Reaction score
Pending

After going through this with other staff members we've decided to request @Garo.k to upload a demo of his perspective, if this is not done in 24 hours we will go by this evidence.

Reaction score
I got my demo here:

I got panic and i saw the open space between the cop car and the wall, and i saw a chance to escape.

Reaction score
Accepted

After going through the evidence that Garo has submitted (thanks) we've decided to ban the user as they clearly broke 3.4 (No it wasn't by third person) and 3.15.

Status
Not open for further replies.