AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jonah / Jonah Jonson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ??? / Josh Bendit
His/Her SteamID: ????
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User was going to jail for 3 years I even stated this in the conversation as you can see in the beginning. The user decided to run away and call for back up. User shouldn't have done this because obvious reasons. For example it is one right infront of the pd. And he was only getting 3 years of jail time.The user got caught in the end as well. Also the user was typing in Org chat possibly to inform his friends. I couldn't really tell since he was not holding his phone out (only by his moving mouth ofcourse) This should be treated as a mobile application.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: -
Note: Reason i couldn't provide the whole shadowplay thing is because it went corrupt, but with what i have provided & the demo recording you guys should have enough evidence.

Reaction score
+ support. First of all, how retarded do you have to be to park infront of the PD, when you're wanted. And then even try to evade when you get fucking caught. Including that you're on gunpoint and still just don't accept that you fucked up. You call your buddy to shoot a cop infront of the PD. Jesus Christ.

jonah, next time you see someone doing it just shoot his car, and kill him. Use some shit rp excuse like "He moved his hand while on gunpoint", irl everyone would fucking kill him.

Reaction score
Honestly yes I did break 2.9 at the start I did indeed send a message to my org without the phone.
The reason I decided to attempt to drive off is that I had done much more than just reckless drive and in the past officers have said they are charging me with such and such so I comply so I am sorry for this.
But still, it's my fault so do what you wish staff.

rat

Reaction score
Accepted

I don't appreciate you discussing this in your org chat either.

90f4a2dd5ba81a348415daef33d5094b.png

This attitude reflects badly on you and is a detriment to RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.