AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
6358788882270536671043917205_trap.jpg

Your Steam/In-game Name: Photon/Calvin Rhodes
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Drake Nate, Logan Slade, and whoever killed Jennifer Greenfield
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Players broke 3.4 by deciding to ambush cops for no reason whatsoever. They achieved nothing out of this other than their deaths and a loss of weaponry.
Evidence (Demo Required):

yes i panicked

Reaction score
Hello as you can see I was enjoying a nice pint there in the bar, when suddenly you guys arrived. We had no idea you were coming to the pub, in the first place as we ran from you at the farm.

So by that we can conclude that this was not an ambush what so ever.

Our intentions was to go to the pub to relax, from the stress at farm, when we saw multiple cop cars outside and officers running towards the pub. My friends ran to the bathroom and I stayed in the chair hoping it was enough for the officers to have a talk and leave the rest of the pub alone.

But no, they had to search the bathroom. As my friends and I were wanted for murder and killing of 1 to 2 senior officers and a police lieutenant. My friends opened fire on the female officer standing inside the bathroom. When I heard my friends taking fire, I attempted to help them out by attempting to kill the officers inside the pub.

Reaction score
Hello as you can see I was enjoying a nice pint there in the bar, when suddenly you guys arrived. We had no idea you were coming to the pub, in the first place as we ran from you at the farm.

So by that we can conclude that this was not an ambush what so ever.

Our intentions was to go to the pub to relax, from the stress at farm, when we saw multiple cop cars outside and officers running towards the pub. My friends ran to the bathroom and I stayed in the chair hoping it was enough for the officers to have a talk and leave the rest of the pub alone.

But no, they had to search the bathroom. As my friends and I were wanted for murder and killing of 1 to 2 senior officers and a police lieutenant. My friends opened fire on the female officer standing inside the bathroom. When I heard my friends taking fire, I attempted to help them out by attempting to kill the officers inside the pub.

I personally didn't know you were all wanted so you could've gotten off on a possession citation. I also think you weren't warranted either, so we were not actively pursuing you.

Reaction score
I was the other guy who shot Jennifer Greenfield, She already made a report in game which got dealt with @Adrish ( I believe but not 100% sure) It was deemed that we had a good enough reason. Prior to the video you provided, we had killed 2 cops at storage and did not hide their bodies which surely would lead to the PLPD getting DNA. We also had a shootout at farm literally 2 mins before you came into the pub, The police were in the area at farm so we decided to jump off the cliff into the water and swim to the pub and thats how we ended up there. @Adrish (If it was him) told @Sneaky Aka Jennifer Greenfield that we had killed Officer Testa and 1 other at storage 10 mins before this situation and was satisfied why we did what we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.