AR on Photon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: David
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:photon/Calvin Rhodes
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:1:77941032
Why Should This Player Be Punished: His friend ran in front of our car when trying to park he decides to gunpoint us and spray me down even know I pose 0 threat and had a friend around the corner he also said to Janice in a message he thought we were trying something but i had a stall at bazaar and that's where we were heading before he ran in front of our car
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
pending2.png

@Photon please explain your actions.​

Reaction score
From my perspective it looked like you ran him over on purpose and that he was in the bleed out stage. I thought you were intending to kill us since we threatened your friend in blue we were gonna kill her.

bc4f670da7caaa6af85d403adb6a9047.gif

Reaction score
but u shot me still for no reason after screaming get out the car get out the car and u still had no reason to spray the car and a passenger that showed no threat

Last edited:
Reaction score
but u shot me still for no reason after screaming get out the car get out the car and u still had no reason to spray the car and a passenger that showed no threat

You were armed

Reaction score
I was armed for over a hour as u well know u saw me with the gun over 15 times when your friends were stalking us and shall i upload you guys smashing into us for no reason which can be 2.5 chasing other ppl for no reason and just being a general minge u screamed get out the car a good 6 times and u could of told us to get down but u decide to shoot (2.5)

Reaction score
I was armed for over a hour as u well know u saw me with the gun over 15 times when your friends were stalking us and shall i upload you guys smashing into us for no reason which can be 2.5 chasing other ppl for no reason and just being a general minge u screamed get out the car a good 6 times and u could of told us to get down but u decide to shoot (2.5)

We were pissing about because no one else was on, if you want to make a salt fueled AR go ahead. At the end of the day it's just a game

Reaction score
You broke rules u sprayed the car for no reason and stalked us for half an hour that's pretty sad if i say so myself

Reaction score
You broke rules u sprayed the car for no reason and stalked us for half an hour that's pretty sad if i say so myself

We were following you in reverse, I guess if you think that's malicious than idk

Reaction score
Accepted.
As seen in the video its quite clear that your friend was hit by accident, so there was no need to shoot @David afterward.

Status
Not open for further replies.