AR @Medulla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Photon/Calvin Rhodes
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: zXDroNEXz/ Daniel Brock
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88346660
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player metagamed by reading Joe Baggers name over his head. Joe was wanted because he exploded a bomb at bazaar and killed @John Daymon. He was black at the time and inside Jennifers he changed his ethnicity and was in the process of changing his clothes when Officer Brock came in and gun pointed him without anyway of knowing the man in front of him was baggers, other than his name and the car parked outside. He also responded in an RTU mercedes, which I don't think is allowed so he shouldn't have been there in the first place.
Evidence:

Reaction score
pending2.png

I would like @zXDroNEXz to comment on the situation and why he approached the male if he looked different.​

Reaction score
I was the passenger of the RTU Vehicle, so I was allowed to be in, just not drive it, just saying.

Furthermore, as in the video, as Joe was speaking with the NPC to change his ethnicity, that's when Owen was passing Jennifer's store and we saw the vehicle and you two in the store. We originally spotted you two at the Intersection so we decided to go around to Parker Tunnel. Anyways, as Owen drove by, we announced over the radio that you were trying to change such ethnicity and clothing and that's when we moved in. I moved in and saw the one thing most notable about baggers and that was his white tank top. Since there was almost nowhere else Baggers could have been and was confirmed in this store, and it was only you two, it was obvious that either you or he was Baggers. Since I knew he was in the white tank top, and he was the most fitting of you two, that's why I decided to arrest him.
[DOUBLEPOST=1501014862,1501014405][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, skin color has nothing to do with this. Some officers even do the same thing I did. So what if his race was wrong, he matched something, and from with that, I went on to an arrest.

Reaction score
I was the passenger of the RTU Vehicle, so I was allowed to be in, just not drive it, just saying.

Furthermore, as in the video, as Joe was speaking with the NPC to change his ethnicity, that's when Owen was passing Jennifer's store and we saw the vehicle and you two in the store. We originally spotted you two at the Intersection so we decided to go around to Parker Tunnel. Anyways, as Owen drove by, we announced over the radio that you were trying to change such ethnicity and clothing and that's when we moved in. I moved in and saw the one thing most notable about baggers and that was his white tank top. Since there was almost nowhere else Baggers could have been and was confirmed in this store, and it was only you two, it was obvious that either you or he was Baggers. Since I knew he was in the white tank top, and he was the most fitting of you two, that's why I decided to arrest him.
[DOUBLEPOST=1501014862,1501014405][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, skin color has nothing to do with this. Some officers even do the same thing I did. So what if his race was wrong, he matched something, and from with that, I went on to an arrest.

Is this the part how you identify me as baggers @ intersection?

Can you upload a demo for this part maybe, I'd love to see how you managed to ID a person at this speed. Then you proceeded to gunpoint a white man because hes wearing a woman beater and short pants, instantly saying its baggers?

There was nobody around when i changed from a black man to a white man, so I'd like to see your perspective to begin with.

Also @McYeke instantly identified me as baggers. See:

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Slayerduck The first video that's where Owen Platypus identified you.

hes wearing a woman beater and short pants
what that isn't enough? But no In all seriousness your friend had no reason. We only wanted one person, and that was you. Also, Owen drove past and we both saw you change ethnicities. We didn't discuss it but we saw.

I'll upload a demo soon. Don't expect the best quality response for it or anything.

As far as @McYeke goes, I don't know, I was dead at that point.

Reaction score
@Slayerduck The first video that's where Owen Platypus identified you.

what that isn't enough? But no In all seriousness your friend had no reason. We only wanted one person, and that was you. Also, Owen drove past and we both saw you change ethnicities. We didn't discuss it but we saw.

I'll upload a demo soon. Don't expect the best quality response for it or anything.

As far as @McYeke goes, I don't know, I was dead at that point.

You can't positively identify a person at the speed i was going at intersection, meta was used to identify me by LOOC knowledge that mclaren is one of my cars. Then at the jennifers you guys came in after i already changed appearance and was already upstairs, You got upstairs and yell Joe baggers get on the ground.

Its a clusterfuck of endless meta basically lol. You also failed to ask the NPC's if they seen a black man or anything, there was no roleplay here at all. Afterwards i was just put into jail with 10k ticket/10 years, completely ignoring i looked nothing like joe baggers anymore.

Reaction score
You can't positively identify a person at the speed I was going at the intersection, meta was used to identify me by LOOC knowledge that McLaren is one of my cars. Then at the jennifers, you guys came in after I already changed appearance and was already upstairs, You got upstairs and yell Joe baggers get on the ground.

It's a clusterfuck of endless meta basically lol. You also failed to ask the NPC's if they seen a black man or anything, there was no role play here at all. Afterward, I was just put into jail with 10k ticket/10 years, completely ignoring I looked nothing like Joe baggers anymore.

I agree it does all seem like a giant clusterfuck.

I didn't identify you at Intersection. Again, Owen.

I didn't necessarily have to talk to the NPC, that was an option.

Your jail sentence and ticket were not my discretion. I had no say in that. You got me killed. It's not like you lost a million dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.