AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Weazel - Joshua Riley
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Alex Eman
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Ran off gunpoint because he thought I was distracted because I was making a 911. I didn't kill him because I was making a citizen arrest. + There was an NPC at the garage
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: 47000

Last edited:
Reaction score
Its hard to tell by the video, But at that moment you were making a 911 text, In a real situation if you were texting on your phone i would consider you to be distracted and was an excellent opportunity to run. I don't see any rule broken here. Also I wouldnt qualify this as 3.4. Also you did not include the part where you fired several more bullets into a crowd.

Edit/ Addition:
I did not die. Also he baited me into robbing the car. Even told me to wait for the officer to leave in order to rob the vehicle. Searching for demo now.

Edit #2, Please show like 1 minute before you conveniently cut that portion of the video off. In that one minute you had told me to wait for the officer to leave, prior in assisting me in breaking into the vehicle.

Edit #3, This video was attempt number 2 of breaking into the vehicle, He was with me the first time and did nothing. Please let me ask this as well, Wouldn't it have made more sense in telling the officer that was at the bazaar that i was robbing a vehicle versus taking the law into his own hands?

Edit #4 Im done making edits

Edit #5 Please see my side of the demo, where I will provide the full side of the demo
https://mega.nz/#!NuZ3RLiI!hJaaqcJWKuQ9Yt6wDgucAA9cBn393EgrjNSBvj817gY
Tick 49000 to tick 53100

Also you see and hear that it is clear he was telling me to wait for the cop to leave (if it really was his intention to have me as a citizen's arrest) Also you can see me approach him to check what screen he was on(on his phone) and on his video you can clearly hear me yell that he was distracted so it was a good opportunity to run. Also you can see him dangerously fire multiple shots into a crowd at the bazzar also lied to the police claiming he only shot twice. It was not the way to have a thief arrested..

Edit #6 Nooow im really done making edits. i swear. this time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.