AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jack P. | Thunderbolt.Host | Jack Peteson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Unknown
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Just decided to shoot me while my game was minimized, and I had no weapons on me since I was crafting. This happend at about 02:50-55 AM in GMT+1 Time.
Evidence (Demo Required): I'll get when I know who shot me.
Tick:

Reaction score
33bcc2bbf37495667e520ed92a497e47.png

This is the only kill I can find around that time, Please upload a recording or a demo file of this incident

Reaction score
Yes I was told by a friend I was killed by a Revolver, so this would fit well.

A1L

Reaction score
Hello I was just driving around in my Tesla until I heard a Revolver shot out of the blue, police went to slums and tried to investigate and I saw a person called Ranger walk out of slums and all and a person called Eyob or something, don't know what happend expect they shot.

Reaction score
So.. My demo is kinda fucking broken, so I'm just showing my recording from plays.tv. Nothing moves because I wasn't even in the game when this happend, I was minimized and crafting, as you can hear some sounds in the background to times which is obviously crafting. If this is not enough I will TRY to get my Demo to work, but I really can't promise anything. Right now the record is publishing, but since the original video is hours long even though I only took like 30 seconds of it, it might have a hard time getting the clip, or then it's just being retard.

Reaction score
Pending
Please provide evidence about your claims within 24 hours or this will be closed.

Reaction score
Accepted
I've reviewed the demo and it shows him just walking in and shooting you in the head unprovoked.

User will receive a warning for 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.