Jack P. AR for 1.1 & 3.4, 3.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: glacial / Victoria Gonzales

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jack P. something @XPGamingXPDK / Jack Peteson

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74363381

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.6, 3.4 & 1.1 called me an idiot in LOOC and im very upset about it.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why are you adding 3.4? It's clear on the footage I try to escape while you're not looking at me. Either way, you're gunpointing me on the stairs on Slums to get me up to my apartment to get me to unlock etc.

Reaction score
i told you to wait there and i had clear sight of you, and yet you run off and look where it got you.
EDIT: here ill fix it for you

Reaction score
Since when was forcing people upstairs to unlock their apartment against the rules? The rule only states you cannot force people from staircases into an apartment to mug them?

Reaction score
Well.. I've been told you can't mug on staircase cause it's public, here you're gunpointing me on staircase to lead me up like 2 floors.

Reaction score
The reason u cannot take people into and apartments is due to the rule about kidnapping people for the sole intention of mugging.

Reaction score
I will upload my POV when I figure out which video, would be easier if a staff member could tell when this was so I can show my POV of the whole situation.

Reaction score
Denied

After watching over the footage a few times, I decided to deny this AR. @XPGamingXPDK seemed to have used the officer
rushing and you shooting that officer as a chance to get away since you had been distracted at that point, as soon as you opened fire, @XPGamingXPDK was already running towards the door and had opened it but obviouslly scuffed it a bit and was killed but its understandable why he had ran.

In terms of the 1.1 statement, I'd say its alright to say to give a verbal warning about this due to the fact 'Idiot' was only said once, user will be spoken to about this. @XPGamingXPDK Don't call anyone an idiot in LOOC no matter the context or case and be careful next time if you attempt to pull such a similar manouver.​

Status
Not open for further replies.