AR on possible hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
as you can clearly see it is not fps counter or something like that from shadowplay it is a purple box placed in the perfect place a radar would be placed (outside the center) cased closed

Deleted member 4983

Unless u find concrete evidence against my defendant, I must say that the only reasonable verdict is non guilty

Reaction score
I have a feeling it's actually something from discord either Discord or Shadowplay.

Reaction score
And how would I exactly use this as a radar? It must be a very fucking shitty Radar hack when nothing but a purple square shows up.

Reaction score
Ping You're literally just fucking butthurt because you didn't kill me in my apartment when you thought so, but I got you.

Deleted member 4983

Could be anything with an overlay, seems like an overlay artifact to me.

Reaction score
It's possible, I don't personally know how to get it to pop up on the screen as I have a qwerty keyboard etc and not exactly same locations as English stuff, but it's popped up a couple of times and this can easily be a part of it.

rat

Reaction score
the judge finds the defendant guilty of contempt of court, hypocrisy, and also being a furry.

Deleted member 4983

Objection, the fact that he's a furry is irrelevant to this case.
Furthermore I'd like to say it's been established that this is an artifact of an overlay which is not a cheat overlay, unless proven otherwise.
Therefore I request a non guilty verdict on ALL charges regarding this case.

rat

Reaction score
the court finds the defendant not guilty of cheating, but as the punishment for being a furry is capital punishment this is irrelevant

Deleted member 4983

@Exrobite then make a case regarding him being a furry.
This case is over, and the defendant must be given a non guilty verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.