AR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
but killing me twice for no reason unarmed is completely fine after NLR lmaoooooo

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I already did which you commented on and got warned before making this lmao. You're 19 grow up.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
ztAwT4e.png

T3F3utB.png

c31.png

Reaction score
@XPGamingXPDK Yes but he needs to understand I was BANNED for that so I think he should also be banned for his. I got a ban instantly no warning for it and he already been warned for it in the past so he should be given a more severe punishment now?

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Rodney what you havent shown is any context whatsoever. It completely doesnt matter what you were banned for because what we both said could be completely different in different circumstamces. I witnessed what you said when you were banned. You were needlessly being toxic for 0 reason trying to insult people for no reason. Your OOC loggs can prove that. If I've been killed for no reason twice with no staff on I'm obviously going to be annoyed and say bad things. You've literally tried to involve yourself in every situation ive been in and commented on everything I've said in OOC to the point you were harrassing me and attention seeking. You've literally made an AR with the argument "I was banned for this" because you're angry about being warned for commentimg on an AR I made which again is another situation you tried to involve yourself in.

Reaction score
@Daigestive The post you made with that is from a whole other case like a week ago which I was BANNED for. I have been dealt with for that..? Also which you weren't involved in? In my logs above you can see what I was saying. I said simple stuff like 'Shut up in OOC Dai' and 'Salty', which is not as offensive as stuff like 'Virgins' & 'Go take care of your kid druggie' is it? No! I have been warned for getting involved in situations so why does that matter? Your bringing up old stuff that I have been dealt with for I only brought up that you have already been warned for similar things so you shouldn't be warned again, should you? Especially when making fun of Autism..

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Rodney I'm not as childish as you and refuse to believe your lies. I had no involvment with you in-game yet you chose to involve yourself in OOC for attention when maybe you should be giving it to someone else. Just going to wait for @Aquaa to deal with this because it's pathetic at this point. You post an AR with no context, which shows you breaking 1.1 because your mad about what i've said and previously banmed for saying a lot worse needlessly.

Reaction score
@Daigestive I know you had no involvement in character but OOC its a different story. You called me a druggie, told me to take care of my son, called me autistic, and an attention seeking druggie on the forums? This is clearly not acceptable and if anybody thinks it is then I believe there needs to be a change of rules.

If you think I am lying keep your sick thoughts to yourself mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.