AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
He was aiming his gun at me and the mayor and threatened to arrest me and was about to raid my org but with him aiming his gun at the mayor I felt threatened enough to kill him.

Deleted member 7804

First of all, I know I’m not a mod or anything but you have not justified good reasons for doing this, just because it was your org as a government employee you have to treat it as a new life, forget all of your friends and ignore your org when it is in need, to your second point an officer aiming his gun at the mayor, his life was in danger and the mayor was in the wrong if anything, mayors and ss should not be involved with pd raids or any shootouts, the job of ss is to protect the mayor, knowing this there is no way you legitimately thought the mayors life was in danger when an officer was getting ready for shootout and the mayor just happened to be there standing very close to the raid. Next time in a situation like this as should tell the mayor to leave and leave themselves as that is their duty.

Reaction score
First, the organization was the slightest reason stated. Second, the mayor gun point is the main thing and you guys were gonna falsely get into a shootout when we stated several times that the dead body was there because a cop stopped a raid and you ignored the mayor several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.