AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dr.Dräjj/Anton Bobov

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bryan Devgru and more

His/Her SteamID: idk

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: Meta gang you can clearly hear from him people in discord/ts3 yelling "raiders, raiders"

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: XD

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
It clearly does as you can see underneath his name its showing how he is talking while some idiot is screaming on his discord or ts RAIDERS RAIDERS

Reaction score
Well how I see it it doesn't seem to be comming from his mic..

Reaction score
first of all i do not meta. You know what this is? I have a headset thats worth like 10 euros so the sound that i hear ingame can come trough my mic. The sound 'raiders raiders' came from hicktown trailer 1 and that is what u heard trough my mic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Voice range is not that big for me to be able to hear it from that far away secondly you can clearly coming out of his background as his mic has some kind of thing so it makes noises and when I heard raiders raiders the noise stopped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
indeed aren't you 2 WEEKS banned? countless AR's? Bcs of these AR's u can get another 3 weeks if u break a rule again :D Like i said its my headset but keep talking guys.

Reaction score
@FatGeorge Aint gonna happen boi, imm piss my pants when you get longer ban and you crying that your so so sorry :'( :'( :'(

Reaction score
@FatGeorge it isn't about childish, your just acting so big and your asking for respect when you aren't even being respectfull towards us. If you acted at bit more mature then you wouldnt have gotten anwser of us like this so start with yourself before asking other persons to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.