AR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
As you can clearly see in the video you've taken this from, you can actually get inside the Bazaar still.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
still using it outside your property in a way so you could use it in combat
allows for near one way visibility.

3.9 Placing Props
Props may only be placed within properties that you own, or if you have permission to do so from the respective owner; this excludes the use of Police Barricades and Cones. Props may also be placed in public areas as long as they are benefiting roleplay and are not obstructing anything. Under no circumstances should public structures be used for combat

Props must be placed realistically; for the placement of a prop to be deemed realistic, it must demonstrate that it can remain in its position without being frozen through the use of a Physics Gun. A maximum of three spotlights may be concentrated on a particular area.

Reaction score
What exactly was one way about it? Oh and also, it was benefitting roleplay since we were doing negotiations as a free state, so that's subjective.

Reaction score
@Google Chrome Bit rich but okay

Oh and also, yes it was, but at the same time the props on the outside became props in public. The rest were inside, and as such were part of a private property, so they can be used for defense.

Reaction score
Why are you so mad about this? Seems very petty.

I agree that when I did it yesterday I made sure to leave a gap on all sides to allow passage through, and it was fine with many staff.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Still used for combat and whoever the staff member was that let you this clearly doesn't know the rules

Reaction score
This was a part of an entire roleplay situation we were doing with @Collier
We were never told to take it down and went forward RP'ing with him and various members of the staff team with it.

As well as this, you can clearly see entrances, and it abides by all the rules a base would. It's not aids, and, if anything, it favours the raiders.

Reaction score
Follow up:
You provide 2 screenshots, the first was removed about 30 seconds after that recording was taken as we realised it was wrong and staff took it down.
The second however, the one that was actually up, was completely fine.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
As you clearly can't read as well look at this

3.9 Placing Props
Props may only be placed within properties that you own, or if you have permission to do so from the respective owner; this excludes the use of Police Barricades and Cones. Props may also be placed in public areas as long as they are benefiting roleplay and are not obstructing anything. Under no circumstances should public structures be used for combat

Props must be placed realistically; for the placement of a prop to be deemed realistic, it must demonstrate that it can remain in its position without being frozen through the use of a Physics Gun. A maximum of three spotlights may be concentrated on a particular area.

Reaction score
@Strobez As well as none of them being my props, we were told by @Collier - For the sake of RP, he would allow us to use it like its private property.

@Google Chrome Stop trying to make salty revenge AR's, for such mundane shit, and not even make the AR on the right person.
None of the props were mine, not even the wooden baricades, why is this on me?

Reaction score
Accepted

Originally this was made as a bit of fun during a hostage sit, a shootout did end up starting earlier than intended. I was on the server at the time and negotiated the hostage situation.

I didn't check who the props belonged to but @Dan @Strobez @CensoredExe (just tagging a few people I remember being there) please don't build like this again.

No action will be taken.

Reaction score
@CensoredExe I didn't allow it before (or even after the construction) I simply ignored it due to the RP sit and because I could see nobody was being negatively affected by it and people were having fun

Status
Not open for further replies.