AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Richard James / LP7K
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @JJB @LilChicken
His/Her SteamID: ?
Why Should This Player Be Punished: @JJB was being arrested braking /me and logging, next he fucking around as SS ramed in to my car killing a civilian and then @LilChicken and him shooting at me for no reason
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Deleted member 5577

All I saw was you shooting at SS while the rest of us was shooting RC I was scared you were going to shoot me next tbh

Reaction score
** Involved ** The situation with David shooting you, that honestly just looks like he tried to defend Jake as he didn't know who shot first. But for all he knew you could've been a rogue cop willing to kill them all.

Reaction score
@JJB Explain your actions shown in the video.
@LilChicken Why would you shoot the officer? You knew very well JJB was minging and clearly LP7K had a reason to open fire.​

JJB

Reaction score
Right so in the first clip u can see lp7k literally telling rc to put his mates car down so he could leave which is job abusing, also richard has been minging all night long but as soon as i start joking around he makes a ar. Second clip u see richard pull his gun out on the other ss so i pulled my gun to save the mayor in fear he may of killed him. Long story short all got out of hand, with me leaving i didnt leave my internet went which i told him once i rejoined into the server

Reaction score
Because he wasn't aware JJB would shoot first, he saw him ramming Richard, but didn't believe he would shoot first and he hadn't seen that.

Reaction score
Your internet went? Is that why you said bye guys before disconnecting? I'm not buying it

Reaction score
He literally had the back to you, until Jake and you started shooting each others.

Deleted member 5577

Didn't think Jake was being that mingy tbf and Richard is in my opinion not the brightest person so it is perfectly plausible he would shoot for no reason

JJB

Reaction score
Na i said bye guys cos i was getting dragged to jail ?

JJB

Reaction score
And i was planning on just going off after since he was givingn me max time

Reaction score
He was talking about getting help, not commiting suicide. When you said "Get help", he responded with "Maybe you should"

JJB

Reaction score
Also didnt break /me i /desc back as u can see in the video reason for not doing the last one where u said “seatbelt off” was cos i had no chance to type it since u constantly was taking me out the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.